- Blue Sky believes that everyone deserves access to the medications they need. That’s the mission Blue Sky was born to do. Our team works tirelessly each day to make this happen.
- We put technology to work, creating portals for patients, physicians, payers, and pharmaceutical manufacturers to meet their unique, evolving needs.
- We streamline, centralize, and personalize communication, better informing, supporting, and empowering patients in every step of their healthcare journey.
- We free physicians and staff from the burdens of administration to focus on patients.
- If we can't service a patient, we connect them with a pharmacy that can. We give support to organizations that bring sustainable healthcare to chronically underserved people in communities around the world.
- We clear the clouds — to reveal a bright blue sky.
Our approach is anything but expected, and neither are our benefits. All full-time employees at Blue Sky enjoy:
- Cha-ching!: Competitive, industry-leading pay
- Chill Days: 10 vacation days
- Oh Shit Days: Personal and sick days
- Festivities: 10 company holidays
- Hanz and Franz: Wellness benefits like a gym reimbursement, health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Solid as a Rock: 401K with up to 4% of your salary matched
- Grazing: Regularly catered meals, typically Monday and Friday lunches, monthly breakfasts, and access to snacks and beverages for daily grazing
- Lift Our Spirit Days: Bring your favorite family member, friend, dog or plant to work
- Lift Their Spirit Days: Local paid service and volunteer days, traditionally five times yearly
- Coffee with Curt: Opportunity to have one-on-one time with our Founder and CEO Curt Nesbitt
Blue Sky Careers
Blue Sky is always in search of outstanding people to join our ever-expanding team. If you believe in limitless possibilities and dream of a challenging, yet supportive environment where you can grow both your skills and your earnings, we encourage you to apply.
And what can you expect from us, you wonder? Expect autonomy and trust-- trust that you’re ready and willing to jump right in, maybe even jumping into waters that you’ve never swam before. We don’t require our applicants to have a set amount of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. In fact, we love nothing more than expanding our borders to bring fresh perspectives from varied fields into our world. You can also expect to be an important building block in our growing company. We’re always evolving, and you’ll evolve right alongside us.
We are currently looking for the following roles.
As one of Blue Sky’s registered nurses, you are right in the center of the action, responsible for heavy lifting (metaphorically speaking, of course) and very important patient care.
Your role is a vital one at Blue Sky, and you’re a special unicorn who is not only expertly organized and efficient with administrative tasks, but you have an incredible depth of knowledge on the clinical side of things.
Our lives are made easier, thanks to our technicians. This role requires lots of regular and important interaction with patients, but also allows you time to zen-out while performing important clerical tasks.
Thanks to your well-earned pharmaceutical doctoral degree, you are more than well-equipped to serve as one of Blue Sky’s in-house pharmacists. You are here to serve our patients, and have the ability to make a major impact on their wellness journey.
Out and about in the medical community, you’re the “face” of Blue Sky, pitching doctors offices on the many benefits of referring patients to our specialty, mail-order pharmacy. We’re in the habit of going the extra mile for the doctors we work with, making their jobs much, much easier. Symbiotic is how we often describe the relationships between doctors, our patients, and us — and that is largely due to your work in the field. You’re responsible for making sure that as many physicians as possible are aware of, and using, Blue Sky.
Your clients are our clients, too. That's why we're committed to serving you both with excellence.